06/13/17 11:58 am
Geoff Pearce Takes Modular To The Royal Danish Embassy!
Executive Director of Regeneration and Development, Geoff Pearce, will today be speaking at an event at the Royal Danish Embassy as part of the Liveable City programme. This is organised each year by the Danish Embassy and supported by the Royal Institute of British Architects and is part of the London Festival of Architecture.
Geoff has been invited to share our approach to accelerating housing delivery by using modular housing, built by our own team in our new factory in Basildon. The event organisers were keen to hear from Swan Group as the seminar focuses on “new and innovative approaches to accelerate delivery of homes that are centred in communities, which are sustainable – socially, economically and environmentally.”
Other Speakers include:
- Tina Saaby, Chief City Architect, Copenhagen Municipality
- Steve Coleman, Director of Development & Investment, Lewisham Homes
- Martin Feakes, Market Director for Buildings, Ramboll
- Paul Watling, Scrutiny Manager for Planning, London Assembly
- Steve Partridge, Director of Housing Consultancy, Savills